Mai Chau Valley (2 Days/1 Night)
Promotion Price: 52 U$
ADD TO CARD
Mai Chau is a mountainous district of Hoa Binh province in the northwestern region of Vietnam, approximately 135 km from Hanoi. Mai Chau is well known for stilt houses, green valley. The two tribes, White Thai and Black Thai, settled in the same area and make up the largest ethnic population of the region.
Hanoi – Mai Chau - Hanoi (2 days / 1 night)
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau, Cycling (L,D)
07:45 - 08:15 Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van
10:00 Short break
11:30 - 12:00 Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:15 Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available)
13:00 - 15:00 Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
15:00 - 18:00 Free time for bicycling, walking, shopping
18:00 Visit Thai living museum for Traditional BBQ dinner
19:30 Watch Thai traditional dance in the stilt house Enjoy Traditional alcohol (ruou can) with the community
Overnight in Ban Lac village in Mai Chau valley.
Day 2: Mai Chau – Hanoi (B,L)
07:30 - 08:00 Wake-up and eat breakfast
08:30 - 11:30 Hike to 1000 Step Cave and local market
12:15 - 15:00 Lunch and free time to relax before getting on the van to Hanoi
18:30 -19:00 Drop you off at your hotel
* Standard Tour: Accommodation at local stilt house
* Superior Tour: Accommodation at local stilt house but Private room.
* Tour cost will be added US$ 10.00/person from 8-17 Feb 2013.
- Rounding bus transportation
- Tour Guide
- Entrance ticket in the village
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Home-stay in Lac village
- Personal fee ( ex: Drinks, Souvenirs)
* Children rates:
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
|Tour Class:||Desciption||Public Price:||Book now|
Private Tour Price:
(Please click the price to book)