Victory Star Cruise - 32 cabins: Inspired by traditional and classic beauty of old cruise on Ha Long Bay, Victory Star Cruise was designed by combination of traditional features with modern and luxury style.
ITINERARY (3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS)
DAY 1: HANOI – HON GAI PORT – BAI TU LONG
7:30 Shuttle bus pick you up at hotel, transfer to Halong. 11:30 Arrival at Hon Gai International Harbour. Then transfer by tender to boat, enjoy Welcome Drink, Depart to Bai Tu long Bay. Enjoy Lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way. Transfer from boat to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng Fishing Village. Rowers are local people wearing traditional costume. It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature. Return to boat - Continue cruising through the bay. Anchor for overnight at Cong Do area. Cooking Demonstration in restaurant. Savor a delicious Set Dinner in dinning room at 19:00
21:00 Activities: Relax on deck, Beauty Spa services, drink service available or night time fishing. Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay (B,L,D)
6:30 Enjoy Sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi session. Breakfast will be served with Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries… in dining room. 9:00 Pack lightly; swimwear and a set of clothes. Towels will be provided. As there are different activities during the day please bring both shoes and flip-flops. Then enjoy a leisurely day of Sightseeing and Swimming. A multi- course Lunch will be served mid-day. Return to Victory boat. Anchor for overnight at Cong Do area. Cooking demonstration in restaurant. Savor a delicious Set Dinner in dining room. Activities: Relax on deck, Beauty Spa services, drink service available or night time fishing. Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board
DAY 3: BAI TU LONG - HANOI (B,L)
6:30 Enjoy sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi session. Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in dining room. Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave. Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection. Having international Buffet Brunch served in dining room. 11:00 Arrival at the pier. The shuttle bus take you back Hanoi center. Tour finish around 16:00
- Round trip Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi. Pick up and drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district only
- Welcome drink
- Accommodation on board: Air-conditioned Cabin, equipped cold/hot shower and mini bar.
- Private bathroom in each cabin
- 01 bottled water/person/day
- Tai Chi lesson
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Entrance fees.
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide on boat
- Private car
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 11 years is adult's rate.
Note: All rates are in US$ per person.
- Compulsory Gala dinner: for check-in on: Christmas Days: Dec 24th, New Year’s Dec 31th, Lunar New Year 22nd Jan , April 30th. Surcharge 60USD/adult, 45USD/child 5-11 years old
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, ...) should be sent before your departure date.