Route: HANOI - HALONG BAY - SAPA - HANOI
DAY 1: HANOI - ARRIVAL - NIGHT TRAIN TO LAO CAI (L)
Our driver will pick you up at the airport with your name on board, then transfer you to Hanoi Old Quarter. Put your luggage at hotel. Then join our Hanoi City Tour. After lunch we’ll proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple - Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 - it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. We will take you pass by Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters, and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. For the last part of the tour we’ll journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration. Then enjoy Water Puppet Show which is a tradition that dates back as far as the 11th century CE when it originated in the villages of the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam. Back your hotel around 17h00. Dinner at your account. 20:30 - 20:45 We will pick off you to Tran Quy Cap Train Station. You will overnight on train to Lao Cai province (schedule 21:50 – 06:30)
DAY 2: LAO CAI - SAPA - CAT CAT VILLAGE (B, L, D)
AM : 6h30 arrive Lao Cai, pick up at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa. You will have breakfast and some time for R&R, 09h00 Trek to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H'Mong tribe . Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat and beautiful scenery along the way. Then check-in hotel (check-in after 12:00PM). Enjoy lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon: free time to explore & discover Sa Pa market & Stone church. Back to hotel for dinner. Overnight in Sapa town.
DAY 3: SAPA - MUONG HOA VALLEY - LAO CHAI - TA VAN - HANOI (B, L)
After breakfast you check out and leave your luggage in the hotel, get ready for the trip. Trek down to Lao Chai village to visit the Tay and Day tribes then keep going along the bottom of the Sapa valley to get to Ta Van village, which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area .Have a picnic lunch on the way. You go back to Lao Cai train station. Dinner at your account. You will overnight on train to Hanoi city. (schedule 21:15 – 05:30)
DAY 4: HANOI - HALONG BAY (B, L, D)
05:30AM. Tour guide pick you up at train station, transfer to hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Free breakfast at the hotel. 07:45 – 08:15 Pick-up at your hotel and depart for Halong city. 12:00 – 12:15 On arrival at Halong city, you will board your cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin. Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, Incense Burner islet, Fighting Chicken islet,… visit Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay. After that do kayaking for an hour, Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip, then join Sunset party on upper deck… Enjoy dinner around 19:00. Free time for singing karaoke, dancing, squid fishing, playing cards or relax at leisure… Overnight on boat
DAY 5: HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY - NAM CAT ISLAND (B, L, D)
07:30 Breakfast, fruits, coffee and tea will be served. Continue to cruise further before stop over the pearl farm to sea real pearl cultivated by local fisherman. 09:00 Back to the cruise for check-out. 09:30 Take a local boat to Lan Ha Bay. 11:30 Check in at bungalow for whom stay there. 12:00 Lunch time. 13:30-15:00 Free time for kayaking and many activities in Nam Cat island exploring untouched area in Lan Ha Bay or join the trip to Viet Hai village (if you stay in Catba Sandy Beach resort) - biking to visit the village in the valley - located in the middle of Catba national park (The trip to Viet Hai village is optional and not included: Extra USD 5/per for entrance fee, boat trip, tour guide, bike and insurance ). 19:00 Buffet dinner at Bungalow, go fishing, relax on the sandy beach, listening to sea wave at very peaceful and quite place.
DAY 6: NAM CAT ISLAND - HALONG BAY - HANOI (B, L)
07:20 Breakfast served at bungalow. 08:00 Pick-up at Bungalow by boat (If you stay at the hotel in Catba Town: 07:00 Breakfast at the hotel. 07:30 Pick-up at the hotel by bus back to the boat). 09:30 Get on the cruise to attend the cooking class while cruising back Halong harbor. 11:15 Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor around 12 and get on the bus back to Hanoi. 17:00 Transfer you back to your hotel. Then our driver will see off you to the airport. Tour ends.
- Private car to pick up & see off the airport.
- A/C tourist car during group tour/Private car
- Join Cruise in Halong Bay
- Train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (4 berths solf sleeper per cabin)
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing or triple for 3pax in your group)
- Superior bungalow with Fan in Catba Sandy Beach
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Insurance on boat
- International & domestic flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Single supplement
- Drinks, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
The Weather Condition & Term
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- All rates are US$ per person
- Surcharge Peak-season US$ 25.00/person/day for: Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- Not apply promotion for: Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year. Please contact before making reservation in this period
- These rates will available if you make booking and pay via Vietnam Opentour only