This tour is designed for travelers who both want to visit Fansipan peak-"The roof of Indochina". Much lower cost than going by night train combine with visiting Muong Hoa Valley, H’mong, Dzao Villages... We offer a unique adventure with quality and professional services to maximize your comfort and experience.
20:30 - 21:00 Pick-up at the hotel. Transfer to railway station for a night train to Sapa (schedule 21:50 - 06:30).
DAY 1: SAPA - CATCAT VILLAGE (B,L,D)
AM : 6h30 arrive Lao Cai, pick up at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa. You will have breakfast and some time for R&R.
09h00 - 09h30 Trek to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H'Mong tribe . Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat and beautiful scenery along the way. Then check-in hotel (check-in after 12:00PM). Enjoy lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon: free time to explore & discover Sapa market & Stone church. Back to hotel for dinner and enjoy the night in Sapa town .
App .3 hours trekking - 4 km .-
Overnight in Sapa Town
DAY 2: SAPA - LAO CHAI - TA VAN - MUONG HOA VALLEY - LAO CAI (B, L, D)
After breakfast you will go trekking down to Lao Chai village to visit the Tay and Day tribes then keep going along Muong Hoa Valley - the bottom of the Sapa valley to get to Ta Van village which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area. Have a picnic lunch on the way.
14:30 Our shuttle bus pick you up to get back Sapa Town for Free at leisure
18:30 Dinner at local restaurant
Overnight in Sapa Town
DAY 3: SAPA - FANSIPAN PEAK - HANOI BY TRAIN (B, L)
8:00: After breakfast in hotel, driver & tour guide take you to Cable Car Station and spend 20 minutes with cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
9:00: Reach the altitute of 2800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations and trek up to 600 steps you will reach the peak of Fansipan - the Roof of Indochina. ( Spend about 1,5 hours for hiking and taking photos).
11:00: Come back to Cable Car Station and return to Sapa town,
12:30: Have lunch in the hotel
13:30 - 15.45: Relax and discover Sapa town by yourself with some souvenirs, meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi
16.30: Get on bus to go back Lao Cai station
Dinner at your account
Overnight at the A/C soft sleeper cabin to Hanoi (schedule: 21:15 – 05:30). Finish Sapa Trekking Tour with Fansipan Peak 4 Nights 3 Days
- Pick up in Hanoi city
- Train ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi (A/C soft sleeper 4 berths cabin, private cabin on request)
- A/C tourist car during Group Tour
- Cabin cab ticket for Fansipan Peak (round trip)
- Accommodation (twin sharing or triple - 2 nites in Sapa Hotel)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Single supplement
- International & domestic flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, travel insurance, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The tourist participate Sapa trekking tours should bring sneakers to convenient trekking because of the complex terrain in the mountains northwestern. bring a jacket because the Sapa weather in usually low in the evening and winter. Especially you should bring insect drugs, drug precautions when massaging foot. Because of the different far from customs and habits of the ethnic minority to the tourists so the tourist need to consult and follow tourguide to avoid taboo of the people here
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Hotel’s stipulated: check-in time at 14:00 and check-out time at 12:00