Sapa tours by train is one of the most famous of the North Vietnam, with the mountain's imposing beauty of the North-West combines with colorful multi culture of ethnic minorities in here. The tourists participate Sapa tours by train certainly not only are impressed by the natural beauty and diversity of culture but also are impressed enjoy specific food. During the discovering journey Sapa tour, the tourist will be enjoyed spots attraction such as : Ham Rong Mountain, Silver Waterfall, valley love, cloud ground, sky Gate and the fabulous terraced fields. The winter is the most attractive season in Sapa because the tourists may be admired romantic marvelous landscape like a watercolor painting.
A former French hill station, located in the middle of the breaktaking landscapes in the north of Vietnam, Sapa is one of the most wonderful places in Asia and is a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic cultures and bracing mountain air. There are excellent areas for hiking through lush mountain valleys to the remote villages of different minorities, including the Black H'mong and the Red Dzao ....
ITINERARY (3 Nights/2 Days)
20:30 - 21:00 Pick-up at the hotel. Transfer to railway station for a night train to Sapa (schedule 21:50 - 06:30).
Day 1: Sapa - Lao Chai – Ta van (B/L/D)
You will rrive at Lao Cai station at about 6:00am. Our tour guide will pick up you at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa by bus. Have breakfast before the trip starts. We Trekking to Y Linh Ho and start trekking downhill you at Muong Hoa Valley through rice paddy fields and small hamlets to learn the life of hill tribes here. Communication exchange with local people in Lao Chai village. Cook & have lunch at local family, continuing trekking through villages and rice terraced fields to Ta Van village settled by Dzay ethnic people which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area. Diner and overnight with a local family in Ta Van. Overnight at home stay of the Dzay people.
Day 2: Tavan – Giang Ta Chai – Supan – Ban Ho (B/L/D)
Fare welling the local family than we continue to visit the Red Dao people at Giang Ta Chai where we also see a waterfall. The Red Dao women have very colourful red embroideries and coins on their clothing. On their head they wear a red scarf. Some of the women have shaved off their eyebrows because of a nice Red Zao legend. We continue along small paths in the rice fields, cross the Muong Hoa River, Supension Bridge and walk up to Supan. Enjoy a picnic lunch by the stream before moving on to Ban Ho villages. Get off the road to go down hill to BanHo village. Overnight at Ban Ho with a Tay family who have houses on stilts. Have dinner and stay overnight at the family.
Day 3: Ban Ho - Su Pan - Sapa - Lao Cai (B/L/D)
Get up early in the morning for fresh atmosphere in the countryside. Have breakfast and trek 2km to a very nice waterfall discovered and named "the Lavie" by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Have picnic lunch. In the afternoon you will trek 4km up to the main road to get the jeep to return Sapa. Have free time in Sapa town before transfer to Lao Cai for overnight train back to Ha noi
Overnight at the A/C soft sleeper cabin to Hanoi (schedule: 21:00 – 05:00). Finish Sapa Trekking Tours 4 Nights 3 Days
- Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area (Hoan Kiem district)
- Train ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi (Sharing A/C soft sleeper 4 berths cabin)
- A/C tourist car during Group Tour in Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Cai
- Accommodation (Homestay)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Single supplement
- International & domestic flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, travel insurance, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate
- A couple travel with 2chidrend. The 2nd Child will be charge 100% adults ticket
- Quote price is applied for the booking of group of 2 up
- Quoted price is not applied for the tour departs on: Christmas Day (24th-26th Dec), Eva New Year (31st Dec, 1st Jan), Lunar New Year, Liberty Day (30th Apr), Labor Day (1st May), Independence Day (2nd Sep)
- Surcharge US$30/pax for those booking departs on Holiday/ High Peak Period as mentioned above
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Hotel's stipulated: check-in time at 14:00 and check-out time at 12:00
- Tour guide in Hanoi will take you to Hanoi Station. You will stay on the train without tour guide. Another tour guide at Lao Cai Station will pick you up by signage of your name.
Thing to bring:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Tourists should bring a jacket enough warm to avoid cold because the weather in sapa often have low temperatures at night and winter, you should use sneakers to facilitate throughout tour itinerary.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.