Route: HANOI - HALONG - SAPA- HANOI
DAY 1: HANOI - ARRIVAL (L)
Our driver will pick you up at the airport with your name on board, then transfer you to Hanoi Old Quarter. Put your luggage at hotel. Then join our Hanoi City Tour. After lunch we’ll proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple - Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 - it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. We will take you pass by Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters, and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. For the last part of the tour we’ll journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration. Then enjoy Water Puppet Show which is a tradition that dates back as far as the 11th century CE when it originated in the villages of the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam. Back your hotel around 17h00. Dinner at your account. Overnight in Hanoi city.
DAY 2: HANOI - HALONG BAY (B, L, D)
Breakfast at hotel. 07:45 – 08:00 Pick-up at your hotel and depart for Halong city. 12:00 – 12:15 On arrival at Halong city, you will board your cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin. Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, Incense Burner islet, Fighting Chicken islet,… visit Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay. After that time for hiking, swimming ... this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip, then join Sunset party on upper deck… Enjoy dinner around 19:00. Free time for singing karaoke, dancing, squid fishing, playing cards or relax at leisure… Overnight on boat
DAY 3: HALONG BAY - HANOI - LAO CAI (B, L)
07:00 Breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits will be served. Then check Out and start cruising further to discover the hidden charm of the bay, taking photos many islets with outstanding shapes as frog island, turtle island,… Cooking class opened right on the cruise for all the people are interested in cooking, especially cooking Vietnamese food. Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor. 12:30 Get on the bus back to Hanoi, Transfer you back to hotel around 17:00. Dinner at your account. 20:30 - 20:45 We will pick off you to Tran Quy Cap Train Station. You will overnight on train to Lao Cai province (schedule 21:50 – 06:30)
DAY 4: LAO CAI - SAPA - CAT CAT - SIN CHAI (B, L, D)
AM : 6h30 arrive Lao Cai, pick up at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa. You will have breakfast and some time for R&R, 09h00 Trek to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H'Mong tribe . Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat and beautiful scenery along the way. Then check-in hotel (check-in after 12:00PM). Enjoy lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon: free time to explore & discover Sa Pa market & Stone church. Back to hotel for dinner. Overnight in Sapa town.
DAY 5: SAPA - MUONG HOA VALLEY - LAO CHAI - TA VAN - HANOI (B, L)
After breakfast you check out and leave your luggage in the hotel, get ready for the trip. Trek down to Lao Chai village to visit the Tay and Day tribes then keep going along the bottom of the Sapa valley to get to Ta Van village, which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area .Have a picnic lunch on the way. You go back to Lao Cai train station. Dinner at your account. You will overnight on train to Hanoi city. (schedule 21:15 – 05:30)
DAY 6: HANOI - DEPARTURE (B, L)
05:30AM. You should take a taxi to hotel by yourself and put your luggage there. Free breakfast at the hotel. 08:00 - 08:30: Pick up at your hotel (join tours will free pick up all points in Hoan Kiem, Hanoi). Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex - the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 - the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. We then continue to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West lake (One of the oldest pagoda in Vietnam). Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (apply on Mon, Wed & Fri). Lunch at local restaurant. Then our driver will see off you to the airport (Your flight should depart after 15:00). Tour ends.
- Private car to pick up & see off the airport.
- A/C tourist car during group tour, Water on bus
- Boat in Halong Bay
- Soft sleep train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (sharing cabin - 4beds per cabin)
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing or triple for 3pax in your group)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Insurance on boat
- International & domestic flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing cabin with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing cabin with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing cabin with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing cabin with parents.
The Weather Condition & Term
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- All rates are US$ per person
- Surcharge Peak-season US$ 25.00/person/day for: Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- Not apply promotion for: Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- These rates will available if you make booking and pay via Vietnam Opentour only.
- Tour guide will assist you to Hanoi Station. You will stay on the train without tour guide. Another tour guide at Lao Cai Station will pick you up by signage of your name
Thing to bring:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Tourists should bring a jacket enough warm to avoid cold because the weather in sapa often have low temperatures at night and winter, you should use sneakers to facilitate throughout tour itinerary.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.