Day 1: Nha Trang Arrival
Our driver will pick you up at the airport with your name on board. Then transfer you to hotel in Nha Trang city. Lunch & Dinner at your account. Overnight in Nha Trang city.
DAY 2: NHA TRANG CITY TOUR (B/L)
Timing : Full day 8.30 am – 4.00 pm.
This excursion takes you to visit a selection of the numerous attractions in Nha Trang City. First the car will drive you to Cau Da for a visit the Vietnam Oceanographic Institute to see the whole collection of sea creatures in Nhatrang Bay. After that, you will go to Long Son Pagoda, Catheric or Stone Church buit in French colony time, Chong Promontory Rocks and the Po Nagar Temples. The tour ends after the visit to local Dam Market.
Overnight in Nha Trang city.
Day 3: MUN ISLAND – TU HAI RESTAURANT – TAM ISLAND (B/L)
09h15 - 9h45: Pick up from your hotel by air-conditioned van to transfer to the Cau Da port
to start the trip.
10h30: VISIT MUN ISLAND (Coral Island).
The best place for swimming and snorkeling and you'll be impressed with the magnificent coral
reefs that surround the island.
12h00: TU HAI RESTAURANT
Enjoy seafood lunch on the Tu Hai restaurant.
Try your luck with fishing rods & baits provided and you can enjoy the fishes catched by
14h00 - 15h30: VISIT TAM ISLAND
Relaxing at the 4 star resort. The services are included:
1. Welcome drink.
2. Immerse yourself in the warm clear water by a 1,000- meter long white sandy beach.
3. Relax on the beach with utilities as beach umbrella, beach chair.
4. Use of 2,400 sqm blue swimming pool facing to Nha Trang Bay.
5. Amuse with variety of games on the beach like bamboo basket boat and kayak.
6. Beach soccer and volleyball.
7. Discover interesting floating park and practicing the shooting skill with Nerf gun (20 min).
9. Dancing show program - Morning: 11:00 AM – 12:00AM and afternoon: 2:00PM – 3:00 PM.
10. Enjoy seasonal fresh fruits. Serving from 2:30 PM.
11. The kid club area comprises of creative games for children complying with safety
regulations. A cautions baby-sister takes care children.
12. Take a tour to visit the ancient house with traditional pottery & wine- making, ethnic
weaving handicraft conic hat making.
15h40: End of the tour and take you back the hotel.
Dinner at your account. Overnight in Nha Trang city.
Day 4: Discover the Vinpearlland Amusement Park (B,L)
Discover this exciting amusement park, Vinpearlland by the cable cars over Nhatrang Bay with the longest distance in the world. It takes about 10 minutes by cable car to the park. Start from your hotel at 9.00 am, our car & guide meets & transfers you to Phu Quy Tourism Pier, where you can take the cable car to the Vinpearlland Amusement Park. Then you can spend whole day participating & enjoying all attractive, exciting activities & games there such as Compact coaster, Swing Carousel, Evolution, Merry-go-round, 4D Movies, Bumpers Cars, Crazy Bull riding, all 3D & Video games, Children Paradise & Kid Garden, Newly opened water park & Waterfall Music at night. You can choose either lunch or dinner, which are all included in the tour package. Tour ends around 5.00 pm or at own time. Car & guide will transfer you back to the hotel. Please discover & try once at this exciting park ! Dinner at your account. Overnight in Nha Trang city.
Day 5: Nha Trang Departure (B)
After breakfast, you will get free time until your flight depart. Our driver will pick off you 2.5 hours before departure time.
Tour end here.
NOTE: All rates are in US$ per person.
- Taxi airport pick pu and drop off
- Private A/C tourist car during tour
- Accommodation (twin sharing or triple)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch
- English speaking guide
- Vinpear land's ticket.
- Entrance fee
- International & domestic flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, travel insurance, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-8 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate.
All rates are in US$ per person.
The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.