Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau, Cycling (L,D)
07:45 Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van
10:00 Short break
11:30 Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:15 Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available)
13:00 Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
15:00 Free time for bicycling, walking, shopping
18:00 Free at leisure before having set menu dinner with host
19:30 Watch Thai traditional dance in the stilt house Enjoy Traditional alcohol (ruou can) with the community.
Overnight in Ban Van village or Ban Van Mai Chau valley.
Day 2: Mai Chau – Hanoi (B,L)
07:30 - 08:00 Wake-up and eat breakfast
08:30 - 11:30 Hike to 1000 Step Cave and local market
12:15 - 15:00 Lunch and free time to relax before getting on the van to Hanoi
18:30 -19:00 Drop you off at your hotel
- Out door BBQ Dinner Party: + $7.00/person.
- Visit more remote rural villages day 2: + $ 5.00/person.
- Motorbike trip on day 2: + $12.00/person.
- Rock climbing trip: + $40.00/person.
- AC Shuttle bus pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance ticket in the village
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Home-stay in Lac village
- Drinks on meals
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- 75% rate of adult for children from 5-8 year old
- 100% adult ticket for children over 8 year old
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- You should take long sleeve clothes, hat, trekking shoes, sunscreen, mosquito repelent, and flash light.
- Surcharge 10usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 - 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)