Just 110 km and 2.5 hours driving from Hanoi center, you have a chance to enjoy landscape in one of the most famous tourist province in the north of Vietnam. Most of backpacker chooses Ninhbinh as a stop-over for the trip through Vietnam. Among plenty of tourist sites such: Tam Coc - Halong bay on land, Cuc Phuong National Park, Van long Floating Chanel, Trang An Eco...
Hoalu - Tam Coc is perfect combination for a day trip to learn about a dark period when Vietnam was conquested by Northern Invader. Hoalu is a sacred land with two temple worshiping those kings in 10 century who gave great contribution for the nation. Next, let's take a boat trip along the Ngo Dong river to enjoy landscape in Tam Coc. You will know why it's named Halong Bay on Land
- Hoa Lu and Tam Coc Biking and Boat Day Trip from Hanoi
- Tour Hoa Lu and Tam Coc
- Enjoy the epic landscapes of northern Vietnam with a professional guide
- Perfect for all fitness levels
- Round-trip hotel transportation is included (in the Old Quarter area only)
AM : 8:00 - 8:30. Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30PM.
PM : After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong (around 5 km). Dive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around at 18:30PM.
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem district)
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Entrance fee
- Buffet Lunch
- English speaking guide.
- Drinks on meals
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, traffic condition and operating conditions...
- After boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expect the guest's tip about 1$ or 2$.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Pick up time take 40-60 minutes, pick up time will be confirmed after you make reservation.If you do not want to wait for so long on the bus, plz go to last pick up point: Hanoi Opera House (Nhat Hat Lon) at 8:20-8:30am
- The drop-off point is back at the original pickup point on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday There is only 1 drop-off point (the Thang Long Water Puppet Show Theatre at 57 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hoan Kiem) if the tour departs on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday - due to the Night Market on the weekend in Hanoi Old Quarter Area because most of the street in the Hanoi Old Quarter area does not allow vehicles, and is only for walking
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (During 14 Feb 2018 - 19 Feb 2018)
Should bring: Hat, Umbrella, Rain-Coat, Light bags