DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL
Our driver will pick you up at the airport with your name on board. Then transfer your customers directly to hotel in Hanoi old quarter. (Optional: Hanoi City tour ½ afternoon with Lunch and Water Puppet Show: surcharge 30usd/pax). Overnight in Hanoi old quarter.
DAY 2: HANOI - HALONG BAY (B, L, D)
07:45 – 08:00 Pick-up at your hotel and depart for Halong city. 12:00 – 12:15 On arrival at Halong city, you will board your cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin. Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. visit Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay. After that time for hiking, swimming ... this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip, then join Sunset party on upper deck… Enjoy dinner around 19:00. Free time for singing karaoke, dancing, squid fishing, playing cards or relax at leisure… Overnight on boat
DAY 3: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B,L)
07:00 Breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits will be served. Then check Out and start cruising further to discover the hidden charm of the bay, taking photos many islets with outstanding shapes as frog island, turtle island,… Cooking class opened right on the cruise for all the people are interested in cooking, especially cooking Vietnamese food. Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor. 12:30 Get on the bus back to Hanoi, Transfer you back to hotel around 17:00 . Dinner at your account. Overnight in Hanoi city. 20:00 We will pick off you to Tran Quy Cap Train Station. You will overnight on train to Lao Cai province (schedule 22:00 – 06:00)
DAY 4: LAO CAI - SAPA - CAT CAT VILLAGE (B,L,D)
06:00 Pick up at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa.You will have breakfast in the hotel and some time for R&R, check in before 12h00 o’clock. .After lunch trek to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H’Mong tribe .Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat and beautiful scenery along the way. Back to hotel in SaPa town. Overnight in Sa Pa town.
DAY 5: SAPA - MUONG HOA VALLEY - LAO CHAI - TA VANG (B,L)
After breakfast you check out and leave your luggage in the hotel, get ready for the trip. Trek down to ao Chai village to visit the Tay and Day tribes then keep going along the bottom of the Sapa valley to get to Ta Van village, which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area .Have a picnic lunch on the way .You go back to Sapa by motorbike/jeep. Dinner at your account. You will overnight on train to Hanoi city. (schedule 20:15 – 05:45)
DAY 6: HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
Tour guide pick you up at train station, transfer to Hotel for breakfast. See of at airport after that. Your holiday ends here.
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Shuttle bus with AC per itinerary
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Cooking demonstration, Happy Hour
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing room or triple for 03)
- English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Entrance fee
- 01 mineral water per person per day tour
- Flight tickets
- Visa arrangement
- Single Supplement
- Other meals, drinks
- Tips & personal expenses.
- What doesn’t mention above
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing cabin with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other childen charged at 100% based on adult rate, sharing cabin with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 8 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing cabin with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing cabin with parents.
The Weather Condition & Term
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- All rates are US$ per person. If you travel solo (1person), single supplement will be applied
- Surcharge Peak-season US$ 25.00/person/day for: Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- Not apply promotion for: Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- These rates will available if you make booking and pay via Vietnam Opentour only.
- Tour guide will assist you to Hanoi Station. You will stay on the train without tour guide. Another tour guide at Lao Cai Station will pick you up by signage of your name
Thing to bring:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Tourists should bring a jacket enough warm to avoid cold because the weather in sapa often have low temperatures at night and winter, you should use sneakers to facilitate throughout tour itinerary.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.