Duration: 9h00 – 15h00
Pearl Farm: “Experience the beauty and allure of pearls which across centuries and cultures have long been associated with wealth, royalty and glamour”. The place you can find out procedures of pearl production.
Coconut Prison: The History of the Revolution during the French Colonial era and the “American War”.
Sao Beach: “Turquoise Water So Inviting, A Swim Is A Must. Walking on the White Sand & Leave Your Foot Prints Behind…”
Ham Ninh Fishing Village: where you will find a jetty that extends a couple hundred meters out to sea to allow for the shallow waters along the coast and village is predominantly involved in fishing that provide an excellent source of seafood.
Suoi Tranh (waterfall): A stroll along the shaded forest path you reach what is the islands largest Pagoda: Special stop at the Pagoda “Where couples can make a wish together for good luck”.
Pepper Farm: “Visit local pepper garden & meet the family who introduce about the harvesting of pepper – that is use around the world in everyone kitchen”
Fish Sauce Factory: a sauce type famous on the island with name "Nước Mắm" produced from fresh fish. “Fish Sauce in the marking - The essential spices to all Vietnamese Cusines”.
Sim Wine: “Visit the brewer where Sim wine is produce from a gentle Rose Myrtle flower - when blossom turn into a fruit and produce into a wine”.
Back to hotel & leisure at your own
- Shuttle bus with AC
- Pick up and see off at hotel in Duong Dong Area
- Water on bus
- English Speaking Guide,
- 1 food: 1 plate (noodle or rice with seafoods, beef, eggs, vegetables)
- 1 drink: 1 glass (coffee or fruit juice)
- Entrance fees
- Tour itinerary could change due to the weather condition
- Tranh Stream is only available during the month of May to Oct)
- Extra: 5USD/PAX for pick up & drop up Ong Lang Beach area
- Extra: 30USD/2PAX for pick up & drop up Vung Bau Beach area, more than 2 pax plus 5USD/PAX