To visit to Duong Lam Village is to experience the very essence of Vietnamese Culture and History - The home village of 2 Heroic Kings: Phùng Hưng (761-802) and Ngô Quyền (897 - 944) you will visit family houses over 400 years old!
After the recognition of Hoi An ancient town, Hanoi Old Quarter, Duong Lam village in Son Tay Town (some 60km to the west of Hanoi Capital) is the first ancient village recognized as a national relic by the Ministry of Culture and Information.
- Son Dong village
- Duong Lam village
- Mia pagoda
- Son Tay citadel
- Tay Phuong pagoda
08:00AM: Our driver & tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then travel west of Hanoi to visit Duong Lam village, a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River delta where still preserve many hundred-year-old houses. It will be your unique experience as you walk along tiny ancient alleys; visit Mong Phu temple in Mong Phu hamlet - the only hamlet whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes. Have some talks with the locals in their ancient houses by visiting the ancient houses of Mr Lam, Mr Ha and Mr Huyen. Enjoy your special lunch with Vietnamese foods in an ancient house.
PM: After resting, we continue driving to visit Mia Pagoda (other hamlet in Duong Lam village), is built in 15 th century and admire 287 statues of all sizes, among with are famous sculpture such as the statue of Buddha in the Himalayas and the statues of the Eight Vajra Deities. Then visit Ngo Quyen temple and Phung Hung temple, places dedicated to two national heroes Ngo Quyen and Phung Hung. Driving back Hanoi.
Tour finishes at about 5h00 PM.
All rates are USD per person.
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area
- Entrance fee
- Set Menu Lunch
- English speaking guide
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expense, Tips & Gratuities.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- 75% rate of adult for children from 5-8 year old
- 100% adult ticket for children over 8 year old
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Quote price in USD/ per pax, applied for group of 2 up.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 - 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)