Route: DA NANG – SON TRA - HOI AN - HUE – PHONG NHA
(Depart on Wed& Sat)
DAY 1: DANANG ARRIVAL - DANANG CITY HALF TOUR (L)
Arrival in Danang (before 12:00PM). Pick-up guests for lunch - enjoying the Danang local food and check-in hotel. Cross the Thuan Phuoc Bridge to visit Son Tra Peninsula named as Monkey Mountain. Drive around the Son Tra peninsula to admire the beauty of the whole city below . Visit Linh Ung Pagoda and enjoying swimming at My Khe beach- classified as one of the most attractive beaches on earth.
Dinner at your account. Overnight at Da Nang city.
DAY 2: MARBLE MOUNTAIN - HOI AN ACIENT TOWN (B, D)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at leisure
15:30 Guide and driver pick you up at hotel. Visit Marble Mountains - named as 5 elements of universe and stone carving village of Hoa Hai.
17:00 Move to the ancient town of Hoi An. Take a walking tour around the old sections (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences).
18:30 at restaurant. Then continue to explore the “Hoi An ancient night”, get yourself back to the 17th century, relax and soak up the atmosphere.
20:00 Back to Da Nang and overnight at Da Nang city.
DAY 3: DA NANG - HUE - KING KHAI DINH MAUSOLEUM (B,L )
Breakfast and check-out. Leaving Da Nang for the old capital of Hue, through Hai Van tunnel, en route, photo stop at the top of Cloud - Ocean pass and Lang Co fishing village. Lunch at restaurant then check-in. Afternoon visits of the Imperial Citadel - The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen and Goddess-heavenly pagoda. Dinner at your account
Overnight in Hue
DAY 4: HUE - LA VANG CHURCH - PARADISE, PHONG NHA CAVE - HUE (B,L )
Breakfast at hotel
6h30 Tour guide pick you up from your hotel in Hue and depart for Quang Binh. On the way, stop for sightseeing La Vang Church, where Virgin Maria appeared in 1798, and Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River (latitude 17 division from south to north of the country during 20 years from 1954 to 1973).
11h30: Lunch at Phong Nha Restaurant
12h15: continue to Paradise Cave to explore the glamor of Asia’s longest dry and beautiful than the Phong Nha is inherently Natural Wonders of the World with the beautiful of nature given chemical. From the historic Ho Chi Minh Road (former Ho Chi Minh Trail), you veer off on a path through dense forest for about four kilometers, then you climb 519 rocky steps, and you’re in… heaven, well, Paradise.
Tour will back to Hue and finish around 8h00 pm
DAY 5: HUE IMPERIAL - MINH MANG MAUSOLEUM - DEPARTURE (B,L)
Breakfast and check-out. Visit to the mausoleum of Minh Mang emperor and shopping at Dong Ba market. Lunch at restaurant. Then see off airport in Hue city (13h00 - 14h00) or see off airport in Da Nang city (17h00 - 20h00)
- Taxi transfer round trip
- New air-con Shuttle bus round trip
- Accommodation: twin sharing basic at above hotels.
- Full board meals (Breakfasts at hotel & set menus for lunch and dinner restaurants).
- Traditional Music Show on Perfume River.
- Boat trip for Paradise cave.
- Entrance fees.
- Art show ticket
- Vietnamese speaking guide.
- Water on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
- Travel insurance
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi - Danang & Hue/Danang - Saigon/Hanoi.
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone,...
- Single Supplement
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.