Saigon - Half Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour by Bus - Ben Dinh Tunnels is Cu Chi Tunnels - an underground tunnels network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the struggle for independence. It took about 25 years to build this underground city, which has living rooms, kitchens, hospitals, weapon factories, storage facilities and command center. The tunnel system was an excellent way for the Vietcong to move around the countryside undetected by the Americans and home to around 10,000 people who lived underground for several years. You should visit Cu Chi Tunnels Historical Monument to understand what the protracted and arduous struggle is.
- Visit Cu Chi tunnels. You’ll have a chance to crawl around a portion of the 121 km long, multiple-layered tunnels.
- You’ll learn how thousands of guerrillas managed to stay underground many days at a time, also their great technique to conceal smoke from their cook.
- There is a chance to fire real AK bullets…
- Would you like another experience? – Why don’t you choose Cu Chi
Cu Chi Tunnels half day tour by bus
Morning Tour: 8:00 - 14:30
Afternoon Tour: 13:00 - 19:00
We depart from Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon to Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour. We stop at a lacquer art factory for the disabled on the way.
We arrive in Cu Chi Tunnels (Ben Dinh). Then we will watch a propaganda film a wartime propaganda film showing how local guerilla fighters were "American Killing Heroes" (a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed).
We then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels in Cu Chi. Also on display are various mantraps and the remains of an American tank as well as numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers.
Also, you can try to real gun shooting for extra.
we arrive in Ho Chi Minh City and finish Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour.
- Air-con tourist bus,
- English speaking tour guide,
- Entrance fees and 01 Aquafina water bottle/pax.
- Light Lunch (if you choose opt Small Group Tour (2-15pax) applied for Cu Chi Tunnel half day in the morning)
- Lunch and gun shooting.
- Drinks and tips.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expense.
- Free of charge for infant (below 3 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- 50% rate of adult for children from 3-7 year old
- 75% rate of adult for children from 8- under 10 year old
- 100% adult ticket for children over 10 year old
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
Big Group Tour (16pax up):
- Free pick up at Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham area (district 1). Or Meeting point at 220 De Tham around 7:45am
Small Group Tour (2-15pax)
- Free pick-up and drop of from your hotel's location on these streets (08.10am - 08.30am (please provide your hotel address and the name of hotel where you will stay at) such as De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Lê Duẩn, Hai Bà Trưng, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Tôn Đức Thắng Mạc Đĩnh Chi, Lê Thánh Tôn, Lý Tự Trọng, Bến Thành, Nguyễn Văn Cừ Dist 1, HCMC
- Or Meeting point at 220 De Tham around 7:45am
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date
- Surcharge $5/pax for Lunar New Year, Eve New year, Sep 2nd, Apr 30, May 1