“Cham Island is located of the coast of Hoi An and is a beautiful and fun getaway. We will start the day at Cua Dai Beach to embark on a speed boat toCham Island. After a short 40 minute ride you will arrive at Cu Lao Cham, a large island that consists of several small islands about 25 nautical miles off the coast. The island has a plethora of beautiful coral reefs and stunning scenery along with about 3.000 residents living at Lang and Huong beaches. The living reef around Cham Island offers some of the best opportunities in Asia to see exotic fish in their natural habitat.”
07:30AM Pick up at hotel ( Hoi an city) to Cua Dai harbour
08:00AM Relaxing in fresh cool wind , you will enjoy the beautiful landscape on a Hoi An Green speed boat to Cham Island.
08:30AM Arriving at Lang Beach.Visiting the Marine Protected Area, The Boat Shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, Traditional fishing Village.
10:00AM Swimming and snorkeling.
11:30AM Staying at Bai Chong or Ong Beach ecological zone, swimming, taking time to enjoy a sea food lunch.
14:00PM Packing luggage for return trip to Hoi An
14:30PM Seeing you off at your hotel and finish your trip
- Minibus, boat, entrance fee, guide.
- Lunch and drinks on boat.
- the service at Chong Island.
- Glass-bottomed Boat to see coral, Snorling.
- Personal expenses, Tip….
- And others services: Water-moto, fishing- boat , bicycle…..
* Children rates:
+ Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
+ Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
+ Over 10 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.]]