Cao Dai Temple - Cu Chi Tunnels 1 Day Tour .You might have wonderd if Vietnam has a religion of its own. The answer is yes, and its name is Cao Dai. CaoDaiists believe that, before God existed, there was the Tao which was nameless, formless, and unchanging. Then, a Big Bang occurred, out of which God was born. The universe could not yet be formed and to do so, God created yin and yang....
- What is Cao Dai Temple? How many religions there?
- What will they do there at midday? Please try and discover this tour.
- Once in Vietnam, you must visit Cu Chi tunnels. You’ll have a chance to crawl around a portion of the 121 km long, multiple-layered tunnels.
- Learn how thousands of guerillas managed to stay underground many days at a time, also their great technique to conceal smoke from their cooking.
- Even a chance to fire real AK bullets…
Morning Tour is Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh.
07:45am - 08:15am, Driver and tour guide pick you up then start from Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon to Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh - a province 95 kms South East of HCMC, close to Cambodia border. The Cao Dai Temple is like a Walt Disney fantasia of the East. Its exterior is decorated with multi-colored dragons of all shapes and sizes competing for space with a number of swastikas. Above the main entrance is the all-seeing holy eye, the symbol of the Cao Dai sect. The interior is just as engaging as statues of Jesus Christ, Buddha and the Hindu god, Brahma, stand side by side.
Cao Dai Temple is the eclectic mix of colours and the amazing use of architecture create a space of beauty, spirituality with a somewhat surreal flavour to western palates!
For the midday service which was unbelievable in Cao Dai Temple - do not miss this!
Afternoon tour is Cu Chi Tunnel Tour.
13.00 pm, after you have a lunch, we will leave Tay Ninh and travel to Cu Chi Tunnel. Once in Vietnam, you must visit this spot. This is where guerilla warfare optimized and exemplified. You’ll learn the clever design of the tunnels and the strategic use of trap doors. Even with B-52 bombers dropping 30-ton loads of explosive, turning the jungle into a pockmarked moonscape, 30 thousand American troops failed to conquered the area! You’ll have a chance to crawl around a portion of the 121 km long, multiple-layered tunnel. You’ll learn how thousands of guerillas managed to stay underground many days at a time, also their great technique to conceal smoke from their cooking. There’re a lot more to enjoy, even a chance to fire real AK bullets…
Finish Cao Dai Temple - Cu Chi Tunnels 1 Day Tour. Arriving Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City at 06.00pm - 07.00pm.
- Air-con tourist bus,
- English speaking tour guide,
- Entrance fees and 01 Aquafina water bottle/pax.
- 01 Lunch (standard option is not included)
- Gun shooting, tips, drinks, travel insurance and personal expenses.
- Free of charge for infant (below 3 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- 50% rate of adult for children from 3-7 year old
- 75% rate of adult for children from 8- under 10 year old
- 100% adult ticket for children over 10 year old
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
Big Group Tour (16pax up):
- Free pick up at Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham area (district 1). Or Meeting point at 220 De Tham around 7:45am
Small Group Tour (2-15pax)
- Free pick-up and drop of from your hotel's location on these streets (08.10am - 08.30am (please provide your hotel address and the name of hotel where you will stay at) such as De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Lê Duẩn, Hai Bà Trưng, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Tôn Đức Thắng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Lý Tự Trọng, Bến Thành, Nguyễn Văn Cừ Dist 1, HCMC
- Or Meeting point at 220 De Tham around 8:00am
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date
- Surcharge $5/pax for Lunar New Year, Eve New year, Sep 2nd, Apr 30, May 1